Monday 21 May 2007

A sad, sad day

Monday's are horrid! I always get really tired and grumpy on Mondays, and there's always some shyster on the train who has a really irritating ring tone which is annoyingly loud, and wakes me up. Outrageous!

Anyway, I won't bang on about commuting and sleeping (for a change), as today is a very, very sad day. Tonight will be the last episode of Heroes, Season 1.

Even the thought of next Saturday's Any Dream Will Do will not be able to console me.... I just hope I will not be as depressed as I was when Buffy died at the end of Season 5, as now I have my dairy intolerance, I will not be able to eat a tub of Hagan Daas and a slab of chocolate to get me through this tough time.

I love you *sniff* Peter Petrelli ....

[...but don't worry R & L, I don't love him as much as you two!]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not sure I can reconcile 'heroes' and 'any dream will do'!

Unless (like me) you are hoping a superheroe will appear and destroy the evil llyod webber and his army of camp minions before they take over the world - or the london stage at the very least?

~cuttsy~

Ruthie said...

Naughty cuttsy!

How can you blaspheme on my camp-friendly blog?!?!? Destroy Evil L.W. & his camp minions??? Destroy the London stage????

Now, if you said superhero to appear and destroy the evil michael schumacher, well, that would be totally fine by me!

Now, you must excuse me dah-ling, while I go and sew some more sequins on my new coat!