Tuesday 8 May 2007

It's over....

My love affair (not literally) with Stalker Cat is well and truly over! I came to this conclusion when he decided to miaow REALLY, REALLY loudly, while I was trying to watch Heroes!!!! How very, very dare he! He obviously needs to learn about priorities in life i.e. heroes saving the world are far more important than a fluffy cuddle!!!!

First Aid course is enjoyable, but hard work.... it's times like 'when I'm trying to tie bandages,' that I wish I'd been blessed with better co-ordination, and could remember the differences between a 'reef knot' and a 'granny knot' - that sailing course was worth going on, eh? Still, at least I got the bandages on the right limbs, which is a start!

My head is hurting from information overload (and loud purring), so think I'm going to go and watch an episode of Jericho (latest naff American TV series that I'm watching)......

No comments: