Monday 7 May 2007

I am shattered

Today, I: finished cleaning the cupboards; cleared out the loft; cleaned the tortoises pens; re-laid my hallway carpet; did my ironing; did the Dyson-ing; dusted; bleached; went shopping; did a bit of weeding in between downpours; and, managed to get a bit of DVD viewing in as well! Of course, I did it ALL in the wrong order.... silly me did my dusting before clearing out the loft, and laying the carpet, so now I'll have to do that again!! Still, I now have 4 bags of rubbish, and 4 bags of recycling... so at least I know my house is a little less cluttered!

Oh, and I am getting stalked by a cat! This is the same cat that has been sneaking into my house for the last couple of weeks, when I've not been looking, and that I've had to return to my neighbour 5 times! For the last 3 days, it's sat staring at me through my patio doors, miaowing in a really annoying way, and then tapping the window pitifully! It's a bit of a weird looking thing - one of those cat's that looks like its been hit in the face with a banjo - but is kinda quite cute at the same time!

Last year, I had 2 baby hedgehogs in my garden, so I started leaving hedgehog food out for them. I haven't seen them since autumn, but I've been leaving food out for the last couple of weeks, as they should be out of hibernation by now. I thought they were still living in my garden, because the foods gone by morning. Turns out that it's been Stalker Cat that's been eating the food! This kind of works in my favour, as I've heard that cat's don't poo where they eat, and I've not had to clear any up for a couple of weeks now!

Although I have been very strong up til now, today I did the most STUPIDEST thing going.... Stalker Cat was banging on the window, crying out, and as it was raining, I made the mistake of letting him in! Then he completely manipulated me by getting all cute and cuddly, while sitting on my lap.... and I like a fool, I let him! When the rain stopped, I let him back outside, and he went home.

Only now, he's sitting outside my door again, asking to come in.... I've had to shut the blinds, and come upstairs so I can't hear him or see him, because I'm a twat with no will power, and if I stay downstairs, I'll probably give in and let him in again!!!!

I am such a pathetic soft touch - now you can see why my tortoises run rings round me!



No comments: