Sunday 13 May 2007

I know my place...!

Despite my "stop banging on the window," and my "stop miaowing really loudly," and my "don't you have your own home to go to", Stalker Cat refuses to take any notice of me!

Strangely, my trusty Dyson seems to speak the same language as S.C.! I just need to switch it on, and S.C. flees!

Although I should technically be top of the pecking order in my house, it is with mixed emotions that I have realised I am below a cat that doesn't even belong to me, and a Dyson!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Cats run a strict heirarchy, sounds like you've blown it! You'll have to join sides with the dyson, and together rise in the pecking order.

Have you started buying S.C treats and toys yet??!

Me thinks LittleG would love the fluufy grumpy cat!

Ruthie said...

Yea, but I want to be the one whose close friends get to call me TC, pro-vi-ding its with dignity!!!

Not started buying SC treats & toys - I REFUSE to do that until he treats me with some respect!!!

Little G would probably love S.C. - not sure the feeling would necessarily be reciprocated.... the family who own him have a very young boy too... not saying that's why he's seeking refuge at mine though !
x

Paula said...

He is One Smart Cookie!