Saturday 26 May 2007

don't you just hate it....

I was in a bit of a bad mood yesterday, following a bit of an ongoing saga with DHL - I'll fill you in when I've calmed down about that! Anyway, I was offered tickets to see the wonderful Jason Donovan in concert, which I stupidly turned down. Thinking about it, I can't even come up with one valid reason why I turned this down, let alone 10 good reasons (boom, boom).

A friend has just posted a MySpace comment telling me that not only did I miss a really great concert, but this concert actually included Jason doing a duet with the "main man" Chesney Hawkes to "I am the one and only" - so a big cyber slap to my buddy for rubbing it in!

It's times like these when I wish I had Hiro Nakamura's superpower!!!! Or Peter Petrelli's... have I mentioned recently how much I love Peter????

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.

I think this is what he said!

Ruthie said...

Yes I thought that's what he said.

But I was just trying to find a decent photo of Chesney, with his arm round Jason, for my order.

Would you like me to get one of Christopher Eccleston for you?